Founded in 1994, AzamDarley & Associés is a boutique law firm located in the heart of Paris, in the 8th District, bringing together a team of lawyers with supplementary backgrounds and experiences, providing companies and their executives with a full range of legal services for their professional and patrimonial needs.
By understanding our clients’ activity, economic environment and specific needs, AzamDarley & Associés offers pragmatic, cost-efficient and proactive answers to the daily national and international legal issues they face, for both the achievement of their projects and the resolution of their disputes.
Because we cultivate a spirit of creativity and inventiveness and resolutely love creating, you will benefit, within the AzamDarley & Associés law firm, from a tailor-made support throughout the achievement of your projects and the development of your strategies.
We aim at bringing you our best listening to perfectly understand your situation and offer you the most accurate solutions for your needs and aspirations.
Creating means, for example:
- Building-up the legal tools dedicated to the implementation of your ideas and your expertise, and setting-up the operational structures. We support many start-ups
- Formalizing the corporate governance and the relationship between the shareholders within the framework of partnership agreements (by-laws, shareholders’ agreements)
- Structuring external growth or acquisition policies
- Identifying and protecting key elements of your intellectual property rights
AzamDarley & Associés assists clients throughout the development of their activities.
Our understanding of our clients’ businesses enables us to provide pragmatic services tailored to the needs of their structure, their activities, and the challenges they face.
Our role as privileged legal partner guarantees our clients a safe and balanced development of their business and structures, from start-ups to international corporations.
Developing means, for example:
- Coordinating the fundraising of high growth potential companies
- Conducting the legal engineering for groups facing important development or under reorganization
- Safeguarding the legal framework of French and foreign companies facing the challenge of internationalizing their commercial activities
- Assisting family offices in the optimization of their assets and their investments
- Structuring investment operations, including real estate financing
Conflict resolution and defense of interests are specialties where AzamDarley & Associés has an established and reputable added value. Our experience in litigation and perfect understanding of available legal tools allow us to define with our clients the best strategies for the resolution of their disputes.
AzamDarley & Associés ensures a full legal representation to defend your interests before French, European and international jurisdictions.
Solving means, for example:
- Providing solutions to shareholders disputes
- Managing the disputes between business partners
- Anticipating and preventing pending litigation
- Assisting companies in financial distress
- Facilitating conciliation, mediation and alternative dispute resolutions
AccorHotels acquires Availpro and creates the European leader of digital services for independent hotels
AzamDarley & Associés, acted as counsel to VIVENVEST, CM-CIC and AURIGA PARTNERS and the other sellers in the course of the acquisition of AVAILPRO by ACCOR HOTELS
Wasabi Analytics joins Dentsu Aegis Network
AzamDarley & Associés advised Sébastien Manaches, CEO and founder and Georges Arnould, CTO and partner of Wasabi Analytics, an agency specialized in Digital Analytics, throughout its sale to the Dentsu Aegis Network Group.
François Barré, French National Representative AIJA
François Barré was appointed French National Representative and Member of the Executive Committee of the International Young Lawyers Association (AIJA) during the Munich annual congress in August 2016. With approximately 4,000 lawyers in 85 countries, AIJA...
6 avenue Marceau 75008 Paris / France
Ballili (restaurant italien) : 15 rue Goethe, 75016 Paris
Le Petit Marius : 6 avenue George V, 75008 Paris
Hôtel de Sers : 41 avenue Pierre 1er de Serbie, 75008 Paris
6 New York : 6 avenue de New York, 75116 Paris